I spent a day strolling around Montpellier, one of the most chic and cool hangout spots in France, exploring the refreshing mix of tradition, culture and modern, along with the most stunning architecture in the South of France.
Nowadays, people are more and more conciencious over keeping their makeup in tip top condition. You can wash brushes, but what about your products? When do they need replaced? Let's discover the horrifying truth...Or shall we? Mascara - 3 Months Unfortunately your Dior show mascara won't seem so worth the price tag after all if you don't even get time to finish the bottle! However, keep your Mascara longer than 3 months and you run the risk of some nasty eye infections #notcute Eyeliner-3 Months Now this goes for all liquid and gel liners. Sorry to break it to you, these don't last long enough to master the perfect cat eye wing, sigh. Pencil eyeliner-2 years 2 Years? I hear you asking.Yes.Two.Whole.Years. Life is not so bad anymore... Lip Gloss- 18-24 months Personally, I think this is really reasonable, because for me I can get through tubes of The Balm lip gloss like nobody's business. Lipstick and Lip liner-1 Year Charlotte Tilbury is now in ...
Let me get something straight... Bobbi Brown is Actually a genius. It's True. For any of you dear readers that do not know Bobbi, Let me introduce you... Bobbi Brown is an internationally renowned Make Up Artist, bestselling author, and the founder of one of the most successful cosmetic lines and eyewear. Her cosmetics and skin products are cult favourites all around the world. Not bad. I recently ordered one of her books, 'Everything Eyes' and this really inspired me to be even more venturous with my eye make-up (I say 'even more' as I already wear Light Blue mascara and shimmery green liner #Guilty) I highly recommend this book to ANYONE that enjoys makeup, beginner or pro.This book takes you right back to basics but also teaches you new tricks a the same time! ps, It also won't burst the bank... So without further ado, let me show you some bold and wonderful products that are fantastic value for money. I have included a mix of eyes and lips for you g...
Summer is such a great time to try out or switch up our makeup and skincare routines, So I have got together a few gorgeous products I know you will LOVE! My first pick is this STUNNING lip stick from my favourite makeup brand; Benefit. This fantastic lipstick has a built in lip liner and a tear drop shape applicator for easy and on the go perfection! This Wonderful shade is called 'Flame Game' and is a striking Orange, Perfect for the Summer Time! This next skincare saviour is the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. Now I know what your thinking-This is already a cult classic,but with this new packaging all in the name of a good cause (Empowering young people with HIV) and beautiful design and dreamy formula, how could I skip it?! Next I want to talk a little bit about the Liz...
Comments