July Favourites 2017

Firstly, wow, Am I really writing my September favourites? This year has gone abnormally quick and I don't know if I should be worried or excited for the new year. It feels like only yesterday that I was making my new year resolution (Wait it's October already and I haven't really kept it?)(Is it to late to choose a new new year resolution?!)

I have been very excited to share with you my favourites for this month, especially with my new background from Liberty in London (I know, I felt very fancy indeed)which is an old fashioned map of central London. I really want to find a photo or flat lay style that is different from the regular marble  background (not that I don't think it looks good, only I don't own any marble and am far too lazy to wait for my marble sample to come in the post!)
Enough chit chat,so without further ado, let my introduce my first product in my September  favourites!

Up first, Beauty.

This is the Aesop Rind concentrate Body Balm. This smells AH-MAZING! It is beautifully creamy and moisturizing. The scent is a gorgeous citrus smell. I just can't explain how good this is!
Credit to Aesop. They lured me in by having dispensers of the products fixed to the wall outside the shop for passers by (This may only be in the carnaby store?)Well that totally caught me out. One pump of that stuff and I think I am going to be re purchasing for LIFE.no joke.


This is a rather thick (but not heavy) moisturizer, perfect for my combination skin. It smells like clean laundry and also works really well as moisturizer to wear under your makeup base or primer.


This is a godsend if you are like me and are pestered mozzies/midges/etc all year round.
But nobody likes the awful smell of mozzie spray, right? Well, this is more of a perfume than a repellent, but definitely keeps the insects at bay! You can smell  sweet and floral while mozzies can't detect you, perfect!


This was just a last minute impulse buy when I saw a deal on in superdrug. I have seen loads of beauty guru's on youtube use this product to 'bake' and set or mattify  a base, so  I thought I would give it a try. I have combination skin, but get quite oily in my T zone (forehead, nose and chin).This product was absolutely wonderful!

I have been trying to read more of a variety of genres lately, and after going to a talk by the poet Wendy Cope, I purchased her book of wonderful poems. This is possibly my favourite book of poetry ever. It is an easy read yet beautiful.
Has anyone else noticed how lovely paperchase postcards are? There are so many beautiful designs to choose from, whether or not you need to send one home or would just like them  as a collage, these are perfect!
 
I hope you have enjoyed reading my September favourites! I had so much fun taking the photos for this post!
Lots of Love,
LucyLady
xxx 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When To Chuck Your Makeup

Polaroid Stationary