Polaroid Stationary

 I was having a little browse in John Lewis when I came across polaroid stationary? I thought polaroid only sold cameras and film etc? These were so lovely I thought I would put together a little post for you guys! The collection range from £3 to £15 and is available I amazon and John Lewis. The collection includes clips, pencil cases, mini notebooks, pencils and much more.
Ballpoint pen,£5
Oval erasers, £3 for a set of two
Highlighters, £7 a set
I thought this was a really lovely collection, that would make great stocking fillers (If you are incredibly organized and already on to Christmas shopping!)
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this post1
Lots of Love,
LucyLady
xxx




Comments

Anonymous said…
I never browse in John Lewis (and can't anymore) but this is so cool! I love stationery. I'll have to see if I can order online. Thanks for sharing! :)
Astrid
www.astridkaniele.com

Popular posts from this blog

July Favourites 2017

When To Chuck Your Makeup