When To Chuck Your Makeup

Nowadays, people are more and more conciencious over keeping their makeup in tip top condition.
You can wash brushes, but what about your products? When do they need replaced?
Let's discover the horrifying truth...Or shall we?


Mascara - 3 Months
Unfortunately your Dior show mascara won't seem so worth the price tag after all if you don't even get time to finish the bottle! However, keep your Mascara longer than 3 months and you run the risk of some nasty eye infections #notcute

Eyeliner-3 Months
Now this goes for all liquid and gel liners. Sorry to break it to you, these don't last long enough to master the perfect cat eye wing, sigh.

Pencil eyeliner-2 years
2 Years? I hear you asking.Yes.Two.Whole.Years.
Life is not so bad anymore...

Lip Gloss- 18-24 months
Personally, I think this is really reasonable, because for me I can get through tubes of The Balm lip gloss like nobody's business.

Lipstick and Lip liner-1 Year
Charlotte Tilbury is now in sight!

Concealers-12-18 months
I get through a tube of concealer in a month (If my skin decides to be a total bully....ughhh)
So this is not a problem

Cream compact foundation-18 months
Lovely Jubbly.

Oil-Free Foundation -1 Year
Still going strong.

Cream Shadows and Blushers - 12-18 Months
Happy Days

Powders (Blusher, Bronzer, Shadow etc.) -2 Years

I hope this Guide helps.
Lots Of Love,
LucyLady
xxx

twitter // LucyLadyBlogs
Bloglovin'//LucyLadyBlogs
Pinterest// LucyLadyBlogs99




*Disclaimer* Many Sources have been used to research the topics discussed in this Blog Post.
I do not own the photo used in this Blog. All rights Reserved.



Comments

This is so interesting!! I guess its easier to not think how long you have had a product and make up can be so expensive, I've heard that about mascaras, ew! x

S x
SHELISES WORLD
LucyLadyBlogs said…
Thank you! Doing the research for this post left me shocked!

Popular posts from this blog

July Favourites 2017

Polaroid Stationary